Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dun Dun Da Dun!!!!!

Well Ben finally did it. He asked Bethany to marry him and she said yes! Well actually Gideon got to deliver the big question. It was so cute and she was so surprised. Congratulations to Ben and Beth. Here are some pictures of the big day.


Gideon's shirt says "Will you be my Aunt" with a big ring tied in a bow.
Bethany reads the shirt and is so surprised.


Then Ben askes her in the more traditional way!

Of course the big smooch after she says yes.

They take a moment to pose with the messenger.

Welcome to the family Beth. We will love to have you as a new sister and aunt. One of my favorite sayings is that marriage takes 3. It can only be strong when you include God. Here is a verse that I really enjoy and try to remember in the good times and the bad.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. I Corinthians 13:1-8

0 comments: