Tuesday, May 20, 2008

5 Months Ago Today

Five months ago today... I was holding a new perfectly formed human being; I was thinking what a precious gift God had given me; I was worried about doing everything right; I was wondering what he would be like when he grows up and I prayed nothing bad would ever happen to him.

Happy five month birthday to Gideon! I can't believe it has been so long. It went by so quickly and we have enjoyed every minute of it. We also had another big milestone. On Sunday Gideon rolled over on to his tummy. It was so cute! We had been waiting for the big moment and he finally did it. Here are some pictures of his first time getting to his tummy on his own.

"Whoa! What happened?"

"Hey this is kinda cool!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, what a big boy! i can't wait to see him again soon :)