Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Zoo days

Last week mom stayed with us to help watch Gideon while I was teaching summer school. We had a chance to go to Potter Park Zoo and we had a good time. Gideon of course did not want to stay in the 'beep-beep' (aka stroller) so we had a day of holding hands, chasing and worry with lots of people around. It was so much fun and Gideon really loved seeing the animals that were being social that day. I enjoyed spending time with both Gideon and my mom. I really miss having her near. I am glad that she is so willing to come and spend time here. Here are some pics of our day.Some chips in the beep-beep. Yummy.

Looking at the monkeys. His favorite thing to watch. I wonder why? :) lol

My little monkey!

At the lion exhibit. We couldn't really see them; they were being anti-social.

Gid and Grammy (or me as Gid calls her).

1 comments:

Auntie Beth said...

Adorable pictures, Amber! Looks like you had a great time at the park and the zoo! I love the MSU shirt too ;) See you this weekend!