Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary

On August 2nd Steve and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been six years since we walked down the aisle and said "I Do". Steve has been such a wonderful husband, provider, best friend, comedian, comforter, supporter, hard worker, father and so many more things I can't write them all. I am so blessed to have a husband that cares for me and helps me grow in so many ways. I an so glad that God knew what he was doing when Steve and my paths crossed. I know we will have many more wonderful years together and I look forward to growing old with him. Thank you to everyone who sent warm wishes on our anniversary. Here are some pictures of the two of us in years past.

Us in Vegas at the Rainforest Cafe

Us at a friend's wedding.

When we first got our digital camera we had to try it out on ourselves.

Us at my 24th birthday party.

0 comments: